Benefits Of Stand-Alone Printers
Even if you have only carried out a small amount of research, you will have discovered that the office printer market is full to bursting with different varieties and features. Knowing what to choose will require a good evaluation of your business printing needs, both now and projected for the future. Essentially you have stand-alone or multifunction printers, with inkjet or laser jet varieties with companies like blackbox-solutions.co.uk.
Stand-alone office printer choices
Here we are going to focus on the stand-alone printer, a stalwart of the print industry, but which may have been overlooked in recent years with the drive towards multifunction capability. Many businesses would greatly benefit from buying or leasing a stand-alone machine, and with all of the UKs leading manufacturers, such as HP, Kyocera and Canon, producing high quality and affordable office printers, now is the time to reevaluate and look at the benefits with blackbox-solutions.co.uk. The most important choice you have is between stand-alone or multifunction business printers. Once you have decided on this you can look further into inkjet verses laser printing, whether you would prefer a wireless printer and what features are essential, such as duplex printing or paper size compatibility.
Advantages of these printers for office use
This type of business printer should be the central powerhouse for all your office printing needs:
- Costs work out far less per sheet, both for mono and colour printing.
- Unrivalled black and white print speeds.
- These office printers really excel in producing high resolution printing at optimum speeds. Many machines will have the option of printing at different resolutions, so simple black and white documents can be printed at the very fastest ppm. Want high resolution full colour printing? You can have that as well, with only a small drop in ppm.
- Robust and durable. If you buy a stand-alone device you can rest assured that it will stand up to even the toughest office environment.
- Printer can be used just for its purpose, printing. This means that employees won’t hold up important print jobs with scanning, fax etc.
- Print in different sizes, alignments and paper thicknesses.
- Set your office printer to complete binding and sorting tasks.
- Large paper capacity (with multiple trays) saves on constant refilling and the hassle of paused print jobs.
So for the best quality printing and the speediest turnaround times, consider these printing devices to revolutionise your printing operations with blackbox-solutions.co.uk.