ProtonMail is a free encrypted email service developed by CERN and MIT scientists. It has many advantages, including end-to-end encryption, strong data protection, and an easy-to-use user interface. If you are looking for an alternative to Gmail or Yahoo Mail, this might be the choice for you! In this blog post, we’re going to discuss 10 reasons ProtonMail is better than other mainstream email providers.
10 reasons to use ProtonMail
- ProtonMail is free and unlimited. You can send as many emails as you want, have as much storage space, and use the service for as long as you want, with no fees or restrictions.
- The service uses end-to-end encryption to protect your messages from being read by anyone other than the person receiving them. This protects you from emails being read during transmission.
- ProtonMail has strong data protection to protect your data and email conversations from being accessed by third parties without your consent, e.g. B. the government or other hackers. Because of this, it is one of the best options for people who care about their rights and freedoms on the internet.
- ProtonMail is one of the few email providers that support two-factor authentication, meaning you use the second form of ID to sign in. This protects your account from hackers who try to access it by guessing your password or hacking into your computer and logging in without permission.
- You can send end-to-end encrypted emails to people who are not using ProtonMail.
- Your account is easy to set up and access on mobile devices, so you always have fast and secure email access with hotmail.de.
- You have control over the level of encryption that is applied to each message. So if you want a higher or lower grade than the default, you can adjust it to suit your needs.
- The ProtonMail web interface is responsive and responsive on all devices. So if you want a desktop email client or a cell phone app, they look just as good.
- You have the option of logging in via Facebook so that you do not need another combination of username and password to keep track of things.
- You can send and receive attachments with no size limit, so they’re always as big or small as you need them to be.
You’ve probably heard of ProtonMail but don’t know what it does or why you should be using it. Read on to find out the top ten reasons to use Protonmail!
Fast and secure: In contrast to most other e-mail services, which are dependent on commercial web servers with a single point of failure, all data is automatically encrypted and stored in a decentralized network.
Zero-knowledge: ProtonMail never has access to your data. Even if we wanted to reveal information about you, we can’t do without anything!
Completely private: All messages are end-to-end encrypted between the sender and recipient, and not even ProtonMail has the ability to decrypt your messages.